Terms & Conditions
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on itsSSL's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on itsSSL's web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by itsSSL at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on itsSSL's web site are provided "as is". itsSSL makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, itsSSL does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall itsSSL or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on itsSSL's Internet site, even if itsSSL or a itsSSL authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on itsSSL's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. itsSSL does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. itsSSL may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. itsSSL does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links itsSSL has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by itsSSL of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to itsSSL's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Services by users, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the user who originated it. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. When you delete your User Content, it will be removed from the Services. However, you understand that certain User Content (e.g., previously shortened URLs and related itsSSL Metrics) will remain available and any removed User Content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not following removal be shared with others).
10. The Services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, websites, services or resources may contain links to the Services. When you access third party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk. These other resources are not under the control of itsSSL, and you acknowledge that itsSSL is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by itsSSL or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that itsSSL shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
11. With regard to content hosted on itsSSL's servers, it is itsSSL's policy to block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and remove account.
12. If you receive what you believe to be a phishing email with itsSSL URLs inside, please send it by email. We'll immediately delete URLs and accounts from those people.
13. GDPR compliant feature: itsSSL provides a simple and easy to use mechanism for collecting European visitors consents every-time they click on any of shorten links.
13.1. The GDPR compliant feature is only based on some basic requirements in the GDPR, it is therefore not a complete guarantee requirements set out in the GDPR.
13.3. By using our website or services, you understand and agree that our GDPR compliant feature we provide is as is. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that: a. the use of our GDPR compliant feature will meet your needs or requirements; b. the use of our GDPR compliant feature will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors; c. the information obtained by using our GDPR compliant feature will be accurate or reliable; nor that d. any defects in the operation or functionality of any GDPR compliant feature we provide will be repaired or corrected.
13.4. Unless otherwise expressed, itsSSL expressly disclaims all warranties, guarantee and conditions of any kind for the GDPR compliant feature, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties, guarantee and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.